Shredder05Shredder05

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Liquid Malevolence Liquid Malevolence

Not Bad. Some things to work on would be mixing it up a bit, and making use of more notes. Seems like the minor 7th is being abused a bit, try taking some different direction.

TheyCallMeCaudex responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll see what I can do.

RazorMan Menu Loop RazorMan Menu Loop

Nice dissonance but not a fan of the snare drum... drum needs to be tweaked. I can tell a snare roll would sound good but i don't think you captured it

SirKoto51 responds:

I actually have not spent too much time on this. Admittedly, I probably spent the least amount on panning out and sort of playing around with the sound... Now to think of it, I do not think I have even listened to the song with headphones, yet. I may make improvements to this, eventually. I know I was kinda going for a dissonant/ominous feel, but even to me, this feels quite a bit empty. Thanks for the feedback, man. :)

A mess of Piano A mess of Piano

2.5 out of 5 because the melody is good, but the mastering could be improved. To me the tone should be soft instead of harsh, and the reverb should be lowered.

Like_a_boss Like_a_boss

Sounds good, but a bit repetitive

The beat suits the riff very well, but it needs more than the main riff to give it something else to get people's attention. In my personal opinion, the main riff should actually be followed by some other lead riff, and the one you focused on should be in the middle somewhere. But pretty good ideas.

Project Aries - [Experiment] Project Aries - [Experiment]

Repetitive, but keep at it!

I think if you want to improve on this, try mixing it up a bit more. Add some key changes or rhythm changes, and make the phrases a bit more distinct.

ferret854 responds:

Thanks, although techno is usually semi-repetitive, this does overboard it. Main thing I was going for was the different sounds same notes, Just fiddling with the dials on the sytrus modulation. But yes I agree I am weak in rhythm composition. Listen to my other work and tell me If I've improved much.

Also... Thanks for being supportive, It really improved my opinion of Newgrounds as a whole to see at least one person give productive feedback to assist in the composing process. PM me back ill give you the Midi file I saved it as because I have FL studio demo pretty much.

Bionic Belly Button Bionic Belly Button

Good Beat

I like the beats in this one, and the key change in the intro. (Didn't sound optimal but i liked the idea.) You should change the saw instrument so that it isn't so rough though, but other than that good job.

Broken microwave Broken microwave

Here's some pointers:

Hi good effort. However the music part seems to be a bit lacking. Try to have the instruments flow together. It didn't feel like the bass went well with the lead, but thats something to work on; don't get discouraged. You had a good idea in the beginning but it just seemed to be dissolved as the song went on.

O.M.E.G.A. Takeover O.M.E.G.A. Takeover

Review

Im a really picky person, I will tell you before i write this. The strings doing the triplets don't really mix well with the drum beat. But the beat is good. And in my opinion the note choice is not the best, but the overall song idea is good