Shredder05Shredder05

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Lost it all

I got up to 640 000 with the coin flip game, kept landing on heads. I thought it was a glitch but it turned out to be luck

Liquid Malevolence Liquid Malevolence

Not Bad. Some things to work on would be mixing it up a bit, and making use of more notes. Seems like the minor 7th is being abused a bit, try taking some different direction.

TheyCallMeCaudex responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll see what I can do.

RazorMan Menu Loop RazorMan Menu Loop

Nice dissonance but not a fan of the snare drum... drum needs to be tweaked. I can tell a snare roll would sound good but i don't think you captured it

SirKoto51 responds:

I actually have not spent too much time on this. Admittedly, I probably spent the least amount on panning out and sort of playing around with the sound... Now to think of it, I do not think I have even listened to the song with headphones, yet. I may make improvements to this, eventually. I know I was kinda going for a dissonant/ominous feel, but even to me, this feels quite a bit empty. Thanks for the feedback, man. :)

A mess of Piano A mess of Piano

2.5 out of 5 because the melody is good, but the mastering could be improved. To me the tone should be soft instead of harsh, and the reverb should be lowered.